Friday, December 19, 2008

Crush Pad - I can't stop loving you

I've stumbled upon one of the most accommodating wineries I've ever heard of, planted right in the heart of Portrero Hill in San Francisco. Crush Pad Wine is a do-it-yourself winery where you can learn to make wine. They have all the equipment and will help the wine-making newbie through the entire process - all the way down to designing the label for your bottle. 50 vineyards, 14 varietals, 25 cases of your own wine. 'Scuse me while I kiss the sky. Crush Pad Wine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like snow is coming to L.A., wish you have a nice and cozy white Christmas while you enjoy your home made wine.

Bigdog

Anonymous said...

The last temptation of a Christmas shopper - well, I resisted that. I decided to give my tea friends teabowls that I made myself this year. For me, there is tremendous pleasure in using things I make myself. I try to tell my own jokes, instead of paying a professional. I would love to sing my own songs. I write my own stories - no sense giving my hard earned money to hear some stranger's tales. They are not even that meaningful to me. So, my dove, here is to your home made wine.