Wednesday, November 3, 2010

12 men, 12 nipples, 12 patterns

Artists Fernanda Viégas and Martin Wattenberg create online visual representations of data. (Have I lost you yet? I promise that will be the driest sentence in this post :)

They've created very cool visual studies of erogenous zones, breast shapes, male nipple hair growth patterns (hence the title of this post) and body parts mentioned in songs, arranged by genre of music. After a visit to their site, I now know "the tush" is the most-mentioned body part in Hip-hop music. No surprise there really. :)

In any case, I can't really explain the site. I'm not doing it justice. The website is coolly interactive. There's nudity. It has a minimalist design. Go check it out. You will not be wanting that time back later. ;)

http://www.fleshmap.com

No comments: